Pumpkin Pie Parfait with Pistachio Rosewater Crumble
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ dairy free melted vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups shelled pistachios
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- Dairy free coconut whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a handheld beater, beat pumpkin puree, eggs and sugar in a bowl until combined.
- Add the ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture.
- Then add the melted vanilla ice cream and beat for 2 minutes.
- Bake in a 9 inch round deep dish for 45 minutes.
- While the pumpkin mixture bakes, melt the margarine.
- Then crush the pistachios until they are small chunks.
- Combine the crushed pistachios, rose water, sugar, cinnamon and melted margarine and stir until it forms a lumpy paste.
- Bake the crumble at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until it’s crunchy and slightly darkened.
- Once cooled break the crumble into smaller pieces with your hands.
- To assemble the parfait, layer the crumble on the bottom of a glass, then cover with a thick layer of the pumpkin.
- Finally, top the parfait with whipped cream and sprinkle the top of the three layers with some remaining crumble.
All images and text © Parisa Kaprealian – Pretty Please Design
Original recipe URL: https://prettypleasedesign.com/2021/10/24/pumpkin-pie-parfait-with-pistachio-rosewater-crumble/